The Montgomery County Fair Association is hosting the 57th Annual Montgomery County Fair starting Friday (April 4).
This 10-day special event held in Conroe is a platform for local youth to be able to display their projects in a public setting, while having fun! You’re invited to enjoy live shows, games, educational exhibits, a rodeo and so much more!
The schedule is:
• Friday, April 4 – CPRA Rodeo, Special Education Show, Youth Rodeo Events, with Jason Boland & The Stragglers to perform.
• Saturday, April 5 – Ag Mechanics Contest, CPRA Rodeo, Fair Queen Contest, Junior Handicraft, Junior Homemaking Show, Junior Horticulture Show, Junior Needlecraft, Junior Photography Show, Youth Rodeo Events, Market Rabbits, Briolers, Turkey Show with John Slaughter to perform.
• Monday, April 7 – Junior Non-Livestock Auction, Kids Day, Yearling Geldings & Fillies, Market Barrows.
• Tuesday, April 8 – Kids Day, Senior Citizens Day, Market Goats, Market Steers, Pet Parade.
• Wednesday, April 9 – Junior Livestock Auction, Livestock Judging.
• Thursday, April 10 – Replacement Heifer Sale, Replacement Heifers.
• Friday, April 11 – Bud Light BBQ Cook Off.
• Saturday, April 12 – Bud Light BBQ Cook Off.
• Sunday, April 13 – Bud Light El Die de la Familia Hispana.
Crabtree Amusements will provide the carnival rides. There will be commercial exhibits and the Country Store for you to find great buys and unique items.
Lake Conroe KOA is located a short drive from the site of the county fair so plan to stay at our campground while enjoying this event.To book your next stay at Lake Conroe KOA, call (800) 562-9750 or call (936) 582-1200 for more information. Visit our website at http://koa.com/campgrounds/lake-conroe/.