Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Don’t wait until the last minute to get creative. Plan to stay at Lake Conroe KOA that weekend and check out some of Montgomery’s most popular restaurants for your dining pleasure during your visit.
Here, courtesy of TripAdvisor, is a glimpse at five of the reviewers’ favorites:
• World’s Burgers got the No. 1 nod from reviewers. Burgers are themed from countries around the world at this “must visit” restaurant.
• The runner-up favorite place was Cozy Grape Wine Bar & Bistro. Located in the downtown Montgomery winery district, this wine bar offers excellent food in an intimate, warm and casual setting.
• Another favorite was Thai Wok In & Carry Out. This is a small casual restaurant with plenty of parking available. It serves Thai food and also has various packaged Thai foods for sale.
• Little Tokyo Japanese Cuisine, a new restaurant that just opened and serves a variety of Japanese food (tempura, teriyaki, sushi, etc), quickly earned the No. 4 favorite spot.
• McKenzie Barbeque & Burgers came in at No. 5. The restaurant was voted Best Barbecue in Montgomery County 14 years in a row.
There are plenty of other wonderful restaurants in and around Montgomery that cater to this event, so be sure to go online and check them out!
The Lake Conroe KOA is convenient to these popular restaurants. To book your next stay at our campground, call (800) 562-9750 or call (936) 582-1200 for more information. Visit our website at http://koa.com/campgrounds/lake-conroe/.