For four days on the first two weekends of February, your trail ticket allows you to sample two wine tastings paired with a wonder chocolate delicacy at each of the seven member wineries along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
When you arrive at your first winery, you will receive a 12 oz. commemorative wine glass to use and keep for all of your tastings. In addition, visit all seven member wineries and each ticket holder will receive a commemorative Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail two-stage professional wine opener. The value of this ticket, with goodies, is over $85 per person.
Your single ticket is priced at $30 plus handling fees and tax, or save 10% when you purchase a Ticket-for-Two priced at $50 plus handling fees and tax. Your ticket purchased for this event is good February 1-2 & 8-9, regardless of your purchase date.
The wine and chocolate pairings are listed below.
• Bernhardt Winery: Receive a welcoming taste of our Cabernet Sauvignon followed with a Tex-Mex Chocolate Cake paired with Aggie Blush.
• Cork This! Winery: Receive a welcoming taste of our One Night Stand, Cabernet Sauvignon followed with Chocolate Cobbler, paired with “Alchoholiday? Peach Apricot Chardonnay.
• Messina Hof Winery & Resort: Receive a welcoming taste of our Sophia Marie Rose followed with a Dark chocolate jalapeno truffle paired with Solera Sherry.
• Pleasant Hill Winery: Receive a welcoming taste of our Cab/Zin blend – Collina Rossa followed with a Blonde Port Brownie paired with Portejas Blanco.
• Peach Creek Winery: Receive a welcoming taste of our Tailgater, a dry Merlot, followed with Slow-Roasted Chicken and Rice with Chocolate Mole Sauce, paired with Valiente, a semi-sweet Lenoir.
• Saddlehorn Winery: Receive a welcoming taste of our Blanc du Bois followed with Texas Two Step Black Spanish Port & Madeira Brownie paired with Black Spanish Port.
• Windy Winery: Receive a welcoming taste of our Syrah followed with Chocolate Panna Cotta with a Tejas Port Wine sauce paired with Independence, dry Lenoir.
For more information visit http://www.texasbluebonnetwinetrail.com.
The Lake Conroe KOA (located on the lake in the top righthand corner of the map above) is convenient to all seven participating wineries. To book your next stay at our campground, call (800) 562-9750 or call (936) 582-1200 for more information. Visit our website at http://koa.com/campgrounds/lake-conroe/.